Monday, December 20, 2010

FREE BOOKS! And acceptance updates

Two things:

First, hop over to Outside Writers and consider joining a book club where you get free books mailed to you--for free! I talked to an author who's working on the project and it's legitimate. Check it out and let them know I sent you!

Second, I wanted to post new info about a few pieces.

My poem "No Country" has been accepted at Heavy Hands Ink. Look for it in February.

My short story "Waiting for the Rain" will be featured in The Legendary volume appearing this Monday (today!).

LITSNACK has accepted "Burning" with a publication date of a few months from now.

My poem "Release Me" has been accepted at vox poetica with a tentitive publication date in April.




Also: My good friend Keri from Write Turn Here had a poem published in one of my favorite web based literary magazines. You can read "We met in a Van Gogh Painting" here

Finally, get writing! Take five minutes to describe something odd that recently happened to you. Write it down. Time yourself. Pick a moment that was random or competely unrelated. Now tuck that away somewhere safe (leave it here as a comment!) and you can come back to it later to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment